Other improvements in the Android 4.4.4 KitKat binary distribution
Although this distribution is focused predominantly on security and privacy improvements, several bug fixes and other improvements related to other functionalities have been conincidentally introduced:
- built with the proper compiler optimizations for the ARM Cortex-A7 CPU for C/C++ code, including ARM errata resolutions;
- built using an updated Java compiler;
- over 3000 selected bug-fixes that are not related to security or privacy;
- the Email application has been upgraded to support the OAuth authorization protocol, as required by GMail;
- freeware vintage ringtones by Alexander Robotnik.
The Android 4.4.4 "KitKat" OS hardened binary distribution for the Sony Xperia E3 (D2203, D2206, D2243, D2202) devices is available here: Android 4.4.4 KitKat hardened binary distribution
Android is Copyright (C) 2007-2023 by the Android Open Source Project
and is a trademark of Google Inc.
ARM and Cortex are trademarks of ARM Limited (or its affiliates).
Java is a trademark of Oracle Incorporated.
Xperia is a trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2023 Guido Trentalancia. All rights reserved.